Register now for the 17th International Congress of Speleology
The International Union of Speleology (UIS), Australian Speleological Federation (ASF) and the 17th ICS Organising Commission invite cavers, cave scientists, cave managers and academics with the common interest in exploration and study of subterranean caves and karst environments to register to attend the world’s premier speleological event in Sydney, Australia, 23 – 29 July 2017.
Information for Registrants
The ‘On-line Registration and Payment Facility’ is accessed by choosing the “REGISTER NOW” button below.
Before proceeding to register please follow these steps:
- Read the information provided in the second circular and elsewhere in this website.
- Read the information provided in the Registration Information file. This document explains the registration process, categories of registration and other important details on using the registration system.
- Also review the merchandise option details file.
- Click on the Register Now Button below
- Once in the registration system you will need to Create an Account. The process for this is in the Registration Information file.
- Remember, if you are unsure or have any questions then email the Registration Manager at email@example.com with your enquiry.
- Where is help for Authors or Reviewers? You can find it on the Authors_and Reviewers Help Page.
- Read about the South East Asia or Oceania regions scholarship to attend and present at the ICS and download the Scholarship Application Form